WOW! The last few months have been amazing! Not only have we met some fantastic new parents on our workshops, but we have also been making great strides in developing the ParentingSuccess Coaching business.
Today we are DELIGHTED to launch our new “Area Facilitator” business opportunity.
To find out more we took some time out to interview the business owner and founder, Mette Theilmann, here is what she had to say:
- Tell us more about the exciting NEW “Area Facilitator” opportunity?
We are really excited to be able to offer the right candidates the opportunity to join our team as an Area Facilitator. This is a really exciting and flexible role that will enable you to not only work around your family and other commitments, but help you create a unique business, working with parents in your local area. The Area Facilitator will have exclusivity to deliver 4 of our core workshops: Positive Discipline, Effective Consequences, Raising Independent Children and Raising Confident Children, within their designated area. It will be possible to add additional workshops as they develop and grow in confidence.
- What qualifications do I need to take up this opportunity?
You need to have a teaching degree, be a coach, have a psychology qualification or be a parent, but the most important thing is your passion to work with families and help parents to become the best that they can be.
- Give me five words to describe your perfect Area Facilitator?
Passionate, Kind, Supportive, Open Minded and Knowledgeable.
- Is investment required for this opportunity?
Yes there is a financial investment required for this franchise opportunity, please get in touch to find out more.
- What areas are available?
We have a number of areas available across the UK, please get in touch to find out more.
- How long will it take to get set up?
The on-boarding process is very quick, once all of the paperwork has been finalised we can get started right away. There will be ongoing training provided from head office, including marketing support to help drive attendance to your workshops.
- What support do you offer new Area Facilitators?
We have been working on a very extensive training programme to help make the launch of all new Area Facilitators as smooth as possible, we will support you by:
- Investing in ongoing, quarterly training FREE of charge.
- Providing you with marketing support to help grow your business.
- Inviting you to attend as many workshops for training as you feel you need to.
- Providing all of the materials needed to run the workshops.
- Offering ongoing mentoring support.
- What do I need to do if I am interested in becoming an Area Facilitator?
We look forward to seeing you out and about!