We support parents to positively discipline so teachers can teach
I am delighted to introduce ParentingSuccess Coaching for schools. Most parents today are under more pressure than they used to be, which often leaves them confused, frustrated and stressed.
This can have a negative effect on their children who are more likely to enter school in the morning with high stress levels, tired, unhappy and with low confidence.
This can then affect their academic, social and emotional well being.
But I believe that by working together with schools and providing support to parents they can become the positive role models that their children will follow by example.
We can nurture children to become happy, independent, confident and sociable learners, fully equipped to deal with life and all of its challenges.
I love going into schools and supporting Mums and Dads in becoming the best parents they can be; I always imagine them greeting their children afterwards with a renewed and mindful passion for parenting.
Having realised that it is not just parents individually who are facing challenges but that support is needed within the school environment we developed a number of workshops to help support parents overcome some of their biggest challenges in raising a family.
These are generally about 2 1/2 hrs in length and cover topics such as Discipline, Confidence and Raising Independent Learners and much more.
Benefits of our workshops for your school and their families:
- Workshops are designed to empower parents to become confident instead of frustrated or confused – proud instead of guilty.
- Through dynamic coaching activities we support parents to come up with positive alternatives to nagging, commanding and punishment, so that they are fully equipped to raise confident, independent and happy children.
- Your school will benefit from a community of parents who are committed to raising their children to become socially equipped, learning how to interact with both other children and adults, as well as being able to resolve playground issues and to positively respond to peer pressures.
- Parents will be supported in becoming a positive example and role model for their children’s behaviour, actions and attitude.
- Children will have learnt at home to take responsibility for their own actions and behaviours and will become more independent in tackling homework and demonstrating greater personal organisation. This, in turn, all helps to make children happy and confident and more organised learners, enabling them to focus on their activities in the classroom.
- Our “Pop up Workshops” are easy for your school to host, all you need to provide are the parents, a chair for each parent and hot water!
- All trainers are DBS checked.
- All workshop materials are included.
The above will all contribute towards making the pupils better learners as they will have learnt how to be independent, organised and confident.
Please note that we require a minimum of 10 parents to attend this workshop. We also offer introductory seminars on your chosen Workshop e.g.: Effective Consequences, Positive Discipline and Managing Screen time or Mindful Parenting.
If you would like to find out more please CLICK HERE to get in touch today.